- On time registration has now closed.
- A $25 fee will be assessed for all late registrations.
- Acceptance and placement on a team are subject to availability.
Registrations must include the following items:
* Completed registration form.
* Birth Certificate required for new players. A copy of birth certificate may be uploaded into the GotSoccer player profile, faxed, emailed or brought to office for verification.
* Full registration fee.
|Division||Fee||Uniform Included?||Number of Games per Season|
|Under 4 - Under 5||$150||Yes||8|
|Under 6 - Under 7||$180||Yes||10|
|Under 8 - Under 19||$150||No||10|
*Registration includes Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 seasons.
*Last day of on time registration is Monday, July 9th.
*Late registrations will include a $25 late fee and are subject to availability.
*Families that register more than two children within the immediate family may receive a $70 discount for every registration beyond the second player.
*A refund of the registration fee may be available prior to placement of the player on a team. A 50% refund will be available after the placement of the player on a team but before the season has started. There will be no refunds granted after the season has started. The late fee is non-refundable.
*The number of games played are subject to the weather and field conditions throughout the season.
*Under 8 through Under 19 uniform fees vary and are managed at the team level by a coach or team manager.
CFBSA, in partnership with the Friends of Rob Foundation, offers financial assistance to qualifying families from the Carrollton-Farmers Branch area, to help children participate with CFBSA and enjoy the game of soccer regardless of their ability to pay. In order to apply for financial assistance you will be required to provide the information below. Completed applications and documentation must be received no later than Monday, July 2nd.
1. Completed Application for Financial Assistance (Provided upon request from the CFBSA office.)
2. Income Documentation (Copy of most recent income tax return with W-2 stubs & 2 recent check stubs.)
3. Residency Documentation (Copy of most recent utility bill & a copy of mortgage or lease.)
3. Registration Paperwork (Registration must be done in person at the CFBSA office.)
More information can be obtained by contacting the CFBSA Office.
*The location of the playing venues may be found on the Field Locations & Layouts page.
*Playing venues are subject to change prior to the start of the season as deemed necessary by CFBSA due to possible changes in agreements between CFBSA and various playing partners.
*Teams that participate in leagues that play with partners outside of CFBSA will be required to travel outside of the Carrollton-Farmers Branch area for up to half of their matches.
Under 4 - Under 10
*Under 4 through Under 10 teams should expect to play all of their games in one of the playing venues located in the Carrollton, Farmers Branch, or Coppell.
*Exceptions for some age groups may be made as necessary if there is not a sufficient number of teams formed in an age group to form a local league.
Under 11 - Under 19
*Under 11 through Under 19 teams will either
- Play their games in the Carrollton-Farmers Branch area as well as the neighboring cities of Lewisville, Corinth, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Coppell, The Colony, and Little Elm.
- If there are not enough teams in the local area to form a league then travel to the Mid-Cities, Fort Worth, & Denton areas may be necessary.
*Coaches at CFBSA are volunteers. In most cases, the coach will be the parent of a player on the team. If your player is placed on a team that does not currently have a coach, the association will attempt to find a coach from the families of the players on the team.
*Practice location, time and frequency are held at the discretion of the head coach of each team.
*Returning players will be placed on their previous team unless a request has been made to return to the player pool.
*If a returning player registers late the placement on his or her previous team is subject to availability.
*Requests for specific teams, other than the team that the player played on the previous season, will not be considered for returning players unless the player has not played in the past 2 consecutive seasons.
*Players are assigned to teams based on age, availability, team demand, common schools attended, and the geographic proximity of the residences of other players on a team.
*All requests are subject to review by the appropriate executive board member.
|Under 4 - 8||8|
|Under 9 - 10||12|
|Under 11 - 12||16|
|Under 13 - 14||18|
|Under 15 - 19||22|